Banned list of Products referred to in this Agreement is as mentioned herein below:-
1. Securities including shares, bonds, debentures, share tips etc. and/or any other financial instruments/assets of any description.
2. Living, dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means Endangered species, which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction. E.g Elephant Tusks, Rhino Horns, etc.
3. Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments.
4. Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products.
5. Alcohol which includes alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne.
6. Drugs and drug paraphernalia which include illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms. Psychotropic (mood altering) substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances. Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical Practitioner. Herbal and Ayurvedic products.
7. Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. of any description or any other such item which is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person.
8. “Antiquities” and “Art Treasures”.
9. Adult goods and services and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services; Website access and/or Website memberships of pornography or illegal sites.
10. Body parts which includes organs or other body parts.
11. Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors.
12. Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials. Digital download/PDF (eBook, software) e.g.: Music/Movies: content downloaded from the internet and burned on CDs and sold as genuine.
13. Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled Software. E.g.: Downloaded software copied/ burned on a marketable CD and sold as authentic/ trial versions of software downloaded and sold as genuine. Bundled software is software distributed with another product such as a piece of computer hardware or other electronic devices or a group of software packages which are sold together and are released/ authorized by Manufacturers Only.
14. Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which includes replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association; fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods.
15. Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including derivatives) in danger of extinction.
16. Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, contests, sports bets, memberships/ enrollment in online gambling sites, and related content.
17. Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to-do guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, websites, or other protected property.
18. Illegal goods which includes materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts.
19. Offensive goods which includes literature, products or other materials that:
a. Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors.
b. Encourage or incite violent acts.
c. Promote intolerance or hatred.
d. Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals.
20. Pyrotechnic devices, combustibles, corrosives and hazardous materials which includes explosives, fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances.
21. Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items; slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications.
22. Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges.
23. Any product or service which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of India or international, whether federal, state, local.
24. Businesses or websites that operate within the scope of laws which are not absolutely clear or are ambiguous in nature (e.g. Web-based telephony, Websites supplying medicines or controlled substances, websites that promise online match-making).
25. Businesses banned/kept strict vigil on, by law (e.g. Betting & Gambling/lotteries/sweepstakes & games of chance).
26. SIM cards.
27. Selling of medical packages.
28. Unauthorized Wallet services.
29. Sites booking online appointments, websites selling VIA Call Centers.
30. Technical Support Eg: Web Hosting, SEO, Web designing, and allied services.
31. Pyramid/Referral Schemes Eg: A pyramid scheme/ referral scheme is an unsustainable business model that involves promising participants payment or services, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public.
32. Marketing – Bulk Emails, Bulk SMS. Eg: mails/messages sent via mail servers and/or Bulk SMS service providers.
33. Spy Cameras and Likewise.
34. Protein Supplements, Height increaser, Weight Loss/Gain, Impotency, Hair Loss/Hair Fall , Memory Enhancement, etc.
35. Counseling and consulting services/market research – Online Consulting – Of any Kind.
36. Recruitment classifieds/job portals. work-at-home jobs/information.
37. Rental services for goods.
38. Government IDs or documents which includes fake IDs, passports, diplomas, and noble titles.
39. Drop-shipped merchandise. Eg: Drop shipping is a supply chain management technique in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock, but instead transfers customer orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer or wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
40. Portfolio design. Eg: Financial services like Mutual Funds, Stocks, IPOs, etc. In addition, the following activities are restricted and not permitted under this Agreement:
a. Using PhyloPay Services while impersonating any person or entity or falsely claiming an affiliation with any person or entity;
b. Using PhyloPay Services to make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or to send junk mail or spam to others. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation materials, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signature;
c. Using PhyloPay Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property, taxation and other proprietary rights and data collection and privacy;
d. Using PhyloPay Services to defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud others, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about Customers, registered recipients, or third parties without their consent;
e. Using PhyloPay Services to collect legal fees;
f. Using PhyloPay Services in order to act as a private banking institution;
g. Any activity which is in violation of the Competition Act 2002 and the rules and regulations framed thereunder;
h. Using PhyloPay Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair PhyloPay and/or Acquiring Bank, including without limitation, using the Services in an automated manner;
i. Using PhyloPay Services, in any manner or for whatsoever purpose, to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any Information that:
i. belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to,
ii. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever,
iii. harm minors in any way,
iv. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party,
v. violates any law for the time being in force,
vi. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
vii. impersonate another person,
viii. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource, and
ix. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.