(The terms “User(s)”/”you”/ “your” shall hereinafter refer to the Seller(s) and/or the Buyer(s) as the case maybe).
BY CLICKING THE ACCEPTANCE BUTTON OR ACCESSING, USING OR INSTALLING ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, THE USER EXPRESSLY AGREES TO AND CONSENTS TO BEING IRREVOCABLY BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL OF THE TERMS SET OUT HEREIN. IF THE USER DOES NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE BUTTON INDICATING NON-ACCEPTANCE MUST BE SELECTED. PHYLO WILL PROMPTLY CANCEL THE ASSOCIATION AND THE USER MAY NOT ACCESS, USE OR INSTALL ANY PART OF THE SERVICE.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time without any prior written notice to you. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of the revised Terms to our Services, and you waive any right you may have to receive additional notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of Services following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the revisions; therefore, it is your responsibility to frequently review these Terms and all applicable terms, policies and guidelines to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use. If you do not agree to the amended/revised terms, you must stop using the Services. Any use of the Services in violation of these Terms may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your right to use the Services.
SECTION 1 – TERMS FOR ONLINE SERVICES
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
SECTION 2 – GENERAL
When you use Services provided by us, you will be subject to rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such Services, as may be modified from time to time and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into this Agreement and shall be considered as part and parcel of this Agreement. You are solely responsible for understanding and complying with any and all laws, rules and regulations of your specific jurisdiction that may be applicable to you in connection with your use of the Services.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – INFORMATION ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – ACCURACY OF INFORMATION PROVIDED
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our website. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
SECTION 6 – THIRD PARTY LINKS
We may display third party content or advertisements through the Services and may provide links that will take you to web pages and content of third parties that are not under our control (collectively, “Third Party Content”). We make no representation, warranty, promise or guarantee whatsoever concerning any aspect of any Third Party Content, including without limitation regarding its accuracy or completeness. You agree that your use of all Third Party Content is entirely at your own risk. We provide Third Party Content solely as a convenience to you, and the provision of such a link is not an endorsement by us of any aspect of the Third Party Content. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable in any manner for any Third Party Content and undertake no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content.
SECTION 7 – SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
SECTION 8 – USAGE PROHIBITION
The Service are protected by copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secret and/or other intellectual property laws. We own the title, copyright and other worldwide intellectual property rights in the Services and all copies of the Services. In addition, this Agreement does not grant you any rights to the intellectual property rights in the Services.
You should not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing “Phylo” or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Phylo without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Services, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, the service mark, user interface, trademark and/or trade dress of Phylo and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.
Nothing contained herein authorizes you to use or in any manner exploit any intellectual property rights of ours or our affiliates, group companies, service providers, the Payment System Providers, without our prior written consent, expect where consent is already provided under these Terms and Conditions.
SECTION 9 – DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
THE PHYLO PARTIES PROVIDE OUR SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE PHYLO PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OR PHYLO’S FAILURE TO PERFORM OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE AGREEMENT AND DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY YOU, PHYLO, OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL PHYLO, AND ITS AFFILIATES (AND THOSE THAT PHYLO WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) (COLLECTIVELY, “PHYLO PARTIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR DATA USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, OUR WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE PHYLO PARTIES (IN AGGREGATE) TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT OF DIRECT DAMAGES ACTUALLY INCURRED IN THE SIX (6) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE DATE UPON WHICH THE APPLICABLE CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such case, the liability of the Phylo Parties shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted under applicable law.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Our charges for services are on PAY PER USE basis! The charges are clearly mentioned at the time of billing & prior of your making the payment. By making the payment, you are confirming that you are comfortable with our charges. All the Payments once made is Non-Refundable, even if the services have not been fully rendered by us.
Accordingly, Phylo does not assume any responsibility and shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever, in respect of your dealings with receiver/seller including with regards to payment made, the proper and timely delivery of goods or services in good condition, and charge backs.
Any dispute between the payer and receiver/seller, whether registered or otherwise, must be resolved directly between the payer and the payee.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Phylo, our independent contractors, Payment System Providers and our directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to
(a) any actual or alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other terms, policies or guidelines provided by us, Payment System Providers or Card Associations;
(b) any actual or alleged violation of applicable laws or rules of any payment card association, network or company;
(c) your wrongful or improper use of the Services; or (d) your violation of the rights of any third party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Our Right: We reserve the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to, and use of, of the Services and to block or prevent your future access to, and use of, the Services. Upon termination, you must uninstall any copies of the Services from your computer and/or mobile or other devices. We will not be liable to you for the termination of the Services or for any consequence arising out of termination of the Services.
Your Right: You may terminate this Agreement by closing your Phylo Account at any time. Upon closure of a Phylo Account, any pending transactions will be canceled.
Force Majeure: We will have to the option to suspend or terminate this Agreement and the Services with immediate effect on the occurrence of a force majeure event.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
Courts in India alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in all matters relating to the use of these Terms, irrespective of the territory and jurisdiction of your access to the Website.
RIGHT TO MODIFY
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites or Services with or without notice. We may also change the Services, including applicable fees, in our sole discretion. If you do not agree to the changes, you may stop using the Services. Your use of the Services, after implementation of the change(s) will constitute your agreement to such change(s). You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspensions, or discontinuance of the Services.
We may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any and all changes to this Agreement may be provided to you by electronic means (i.e., via email or by posting the information on the Sites). In addition, the Agreement will always indicate the date it was last revised. You are deemed to accept and agree to be bound by any changes to the Agreement when you use the Services after those changes are posted.
Banned list of Products referred to in this Agreement is as mentioned herein below:-
1. Securities including shares, bonds, debentures, share tips etc. and/or any other financial instruments/assets of any description.
2. Living, dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means Endangered species, which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction. E.g Elephant Tusks, Rhino Horns, etc.
3. Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments.
4. Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products.
5. Alcohol which includes alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne.
6. Drugs and drug paraphernalia which include illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms. Psychotropic (mood altering) substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances. Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical Practitioner. Herbal and Ayurvedic products.
7. Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. of any description or any other such item which is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person.
8. “Antiquities” and “Art Treasures”.
9. Adult goods and services and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services; Website access and/or Website memberships of pornography or illegal sites.
10. Body parts which includes organs or other body parts.
11. Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors.
12. Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials. Digital download/PDF (eBook, software) e.g.: Music/Movies: content downloaded from the internet and burned on CDs and sold as genuine.
13. Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled Software. E.g.: Downloaded software copied/ burned on a marketable CD and sold as authentic/ trial versions of software downloaded and sold as genuine. Bundled software is software distributed with another product such as a piece of computer hardware or other electronic devices or a group of software packages which are sold together and are released/ authorized by Manufacturers Only.
14. Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which includes replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association; fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods.
15. Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including derivatives) in danger of extinction.
16. Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, contests, sports bets, memberships/ enrollment in online gambling sites, and related content.
17. Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to-do guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, websites, or other protected property.
18. Illegal goods which includes materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts.
19. Offensive goods which includes literature, products or other materials that:
a. Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors.
b. Encourage or incite violent acts.
c. Promote intolerance or hatred.
d. Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals.
20. Pyrotechnic devices, combustibles, corrosives and hazardous materials which includes explosives, fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances.
21. Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items; slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications.
22. Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges.
23. Any product or service which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of India or international, whether federal, state, local.
24. Businesses or websites that operate within the scope of laws which are not absolutely clear or are ambiguous in nature (e.g. Web-based telephony, Websites supplying medicines or controlled substances, websites that promise online match-making).
25. Businesses banned/kept strict vigil on, by law (e.g. Betting & Gambling/lotteries/sweepstakes & games of chance).
26. SIM cards.
27. Selling of medical packages.
28. Unauthorized Wallet services.
29. Sites booking online appointments, websites selling VIA Call Centers.
30. Technical Support Eg: Web Hosting, SEO, Web designing, and allied services.
31. Pyramid/Referral Schemes Eg: A pyramid scheme/ referral scheme is an unsustainable business model that involves promising participants payment or services, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public.
32. Marketing – Bulk Emails, Bulk SMS. Eg: mails/messages sent via mail servers and/or Bulk SMS service providers.
33. Spy Cameras and Likewise.
34. Protein Supplements, Height increaser, Weight Loss/Gain, Impotency, Hair Loss/Hair Fall , Memory Enhancement, etc.
35. Counseling and consulting services/market research – Online Consulting – Of any Kind.
36. Recruitment classifieds/job portals. work-at-home jobs/information.
37. Rental services for goods.
38. Government IDs or documents which includes fake IDs, passports, diplomas, and noble titles.
39. Drop-shipped merchandise. Eg: Drop shipping is a supply chain management technique in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock, but instead transfers customer orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer or wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
40. Portfolio design. Eg: Financial services like Mutual Funds, Stocks, IPOs, etc. In addition, the following activities are restricted and not permitted under this Agreement:
a. Using PhyloPay Services while impersonating any person or entity or falsely claiming an affiliation with any person or entity;
b. Using PhyloPay Services to make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or to send junk mail or spam to others. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation materials, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signature;
c. Using PhyloPay Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property, taxation and other proprietary rights and data collection and privacy;
d. Using PhyloPay Services to defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud others, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about Customers, registered recipients, or third parties without their consent;
e. Using PhyloPay Services to collect legal fees;
f. Using PhyloPay Services in order to act as a private banking institution;
g. Any activity which is in violation of the Competition Act 2002 and the rules and regulations framed thereunder;
h. Using PhyloPay Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair PhyloPay and/or Acquiring Bank, including without limitation, using the Services in an automated manner;
i. Using PhyloPay Services, in any manner or for whatsoever purpose, to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any Information that:
i. belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to,
ii. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever,
iii. harm minors in any way,
iv. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party,
v. violates any law for the time being in force,
vi. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
vii. impersonate another person,
viii. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource, and
ix. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.